These handmade kitty nip kickers are compression resistant, eco-friendly are the perfect toy for your playful cat. Your cat will hug, toss, and kick these fabulous toys and will never tire from it.
- Stuffed with organic catnip, rolled with Kapok.
- The Kicker exteriors are made of 100% cotton slub twill.
- All seams are top-stitched for added durability.
- Mini - measures approximately 2" wide, 5" long; contains 3 heaping tablespoons of our fabulous catnip and 1 tablespoon of catnip pellets.
- Standard - measures approximately 2" wide, 11" long; contains 1/2 heaping cup of our fabulous catnip and 2 tablespoons of catnip pellets.
- Generous - menerous - measures approximately 3" wide, 14" long. Contains 1 heaping cup of our fabulous catnip and 3 tablespoon of catnip pellets.
BONUS: To ensure your toy's lasting power, I also include catnip pellets so you can refresh your kicker’s potency by marinating it as needed to help keep kitty engaged with the toy over the long haul.
Catnip Filling- The catnip we use is hard to come by and is the PRIME STUFF - made with flowers and leaves - the flowers are the most potent part of the plant.
What is Kapok?
Kapok is a fiber my customers have grown to LOVE due to it's fabulous properties (compression resistant, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly alternative to polyester fiber fill and biodegradable). It is produced as part of the seed pod of the world's largest tree species, Ceiba pentandra.
As you can see in the photos, Jordi is fully engaged with their Kicker - cats love to hug, toss, and kick these fabulous toys; I find them in a different room every time I pass through the house and they never seem to tire of them!
LIFESTYLE PHOTOS ARE NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF ACTUAL PRODUCT COLOR YOU WILL RECEIVE.
So just how good is this catnip? Well, here are some testimonials from satisfied customers:
"Neatly and securely packaged. Quality product. This kicker is built to last. Extremely happy with my order. So is kitty!"
"These are SO CUTE and SO POTENT. My cat immediately knew what was up when I got the package—I hadn't even taken one out of its wrapper yet!"
"This is the second time I have purchased these from SugarBoys ... both of my kitties love, love these kickers. The fabric is great -- soft, but yet very study. I have two very strong Maine Coon kittens (13 pounds at 7 months), and, believe me, they can kick! Yet, these hold up. I "marinate" them routinely in the bags they came in and they are "loved" constantly. I ordered more because my kittens take them all over the house, so it's easier to find them!"
Lifestyle photos courtesy of Rebekah Feng Photography.