These Kitty Nip Kickers come in two sizes. In addition to the potent organic catnip, each toy is rolled with Kapok, a fiber that I have grown to LOVE due to it's fabulous properties (compression resistant, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly alternative to polyester fiber fill and biodegradable). Kapok is produced as part of the seed pod of the world's largest tree species, Ceiba pentandra.
***These items are made to order to ensure freshness, so it may take up to three days for your order to ship.***
- The Kicker exteriors are made of 100% cotton flannel.
- All seams are top-stitched for added durability.
- The catnip we use is hard to come by and is the PRIME STUFF - made with flowers and leaves - the flowers are the most potent part of the plant.
- BONUS: To ensure your toy's lasting power, I also include two tablespoons of catnip pellets so you can refresh your kicker’s potency by marinating it as needed to help keep kitty engaged with the toy over the long haul.
- Mini - measures approximately 2" wide, 5" long; contains 3 heaping tablespoons of our fabulous catnip and 1 tablespoon of catnip pellets.
- Standard - measures approximately 2" wide, 11" long; contains 1/2 heaping cup of our fabulous catnip and 2 tablespoons of catnip pellets.
As you can see, our lifestyle models have great technique with this toy, as cats love to hug, toss, and kick these fabulous toys; I find them in a different room every time I pass through the house and they never seam to tire of them!
So just how good is this catnip? Well, here are some testimonials from satisfied customers:
"Neatly and securely packaged. Quality product. This kicker is built to last. Extremely happy with my order. So is kitty!"
"These are SO CUTE and SO POTENT. My cat immediately knew what was up when I got the package—I hadn't even taken one out of its wrapper yet!"
"This is the second time I have purchased these from SugarBoys ... both of my kitties love, love these kickers. The fabric is great -- soft, but yet very study. I have two very strong Maine Coon kittens (13 pounds at 7 months), and, believe me, they can kick! Yet, these hold up. I "marinate" them routinely in the bags they came in and they are "loved" constantly. I ordered more because my kittens take them all over the house, so it's easier to find them!"
Lifestyle photos courtesy of Rebekah Feng Photography.