Cats love these toys, as they are great to suck, toss, tug on and carry around. The Himalayan wool used for this toy is not chemically cleansed, so it still has a lot of lanolin in it. Lanolin is the natural oil unique to sheep’s wool. Lanolin oil conditions their paws and helps to keep their fur healthy and shiny.
Using a technique called wet-felting, the only materials used in the making of these items are pure wool, natural soap and water. The dyes used are safe, non-toxic, and employ an environmentally sustainable low-impact dying process, which uses less energy and produces less waste.
- The Skulls are made with high quality wool fiber - no acrylic here!
- Easy for your feline friend to carry in their mouth, yet not too small as to create a choke risk.
- The Skulls vary in size a wee bit, but are approximately 2.5” tall, 1.75” wide and weigh 11 grams.
- Care: The lanolin in the wool is anti-microbial and odor resistant which keeps our wool toys naturally clean. If necessary, it can be spot cleaned with a sponge.
- These felted Skulls are handcrafted by women in Nepal; your purchase supports these artisans and their families, helps raise them out of poverty, and keeps crafting traditions alive.
Buying this for your cat? We can infuse it with catnip!
- Want catnip too!? These can be steeped in catnip tea and shipped with a bag of catnip pellets to recharge your toy! NO EXTRA CHARGE! Note, however, that it make take an extra day to ship this item with the catnip since we infuse it with catnip tea and the item must be dry before it's packaged.
This is a very durable retrieval toy. It is not a chew toy! For supervised games only!
Lifestyle models and photography provided by Rebekah Feng Photography.