Protect your Original Paca Pet Pouf or Crate Mat with our waterproof cover. After many requests, lots of searching for the right fabric, and product testing from customers who have pee pee kitties, we finally did it! This cover is made from eco-friendly organic cotton and food safe certified Polyurethane Laminate Fabric. This is a new version of the cover, made from a very durable fabric, weighing 7 ounces per yard.
- 100% Free of PFAS & PFOA
- Uniquely food safe. The ONLY Cotton PUL to be tested for food safety. It is CPSIA certified, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability.
- Great durability. Tested to withstand 300+ washings.
- 100% eco-friendly
- Super soft, breathable and flexible
- Made in the USA - the fabric is manufactured with no harmful chemicals or finishes in controlled conditions in American textile mills.
- Engineered to meet exacting USA requirements, this is the highest quality-assured organic fabric on the market.
Care Instructions: No pre-wash, wash hot, wash with like colors. Dry medium. No fabric softener. Only non-chlorine bleach if needed. Warm iron if needed on cotton side.
Custom sizes available upon request
Product Test Reviews
Product Tester #1 I have a mattress cover made of the same material and I love it. It keeps the mattress safe from stork deliveries and from attacks. Now the urine: does not melt it and does not permanently stain it. I have washed and dried it and it works great. If washed in the washing machine and hung to dry with the rubbery side on the inside, it dries very quickly.
Product Tester #2 We placed the cover on one of our beds that sits on our kitchen island, where the cats spend tons of time sleeping and some are fed. It was subject to cat food, cat drool, cat sweat and general cat body stuff, plus an unplanned test with Diet Coke :). It got pretty stained, but the bed underneath remained clean and dry - even with the Diet Coke. Washed up beautifully. We chose to use drip dry to minimize risk of the backing being compromised. Takes a little while to dry, but not more than we might expect.
Ratings - 2
Our beautiful photos are courtesy of Rebekah Feng Photography