This beautiful Australian merino fiber is 21.5 microns and has a staple length of 3". A work horse in the world of fibers due to its versatility - felters, dyers and spinners all love it! Very white and soft with nice long staple for a fine wool; a fabulous fiber for beginning spinners.
- 21.5 micron, 3 inch staple, excellent white color
- Fiber is in in its natural shade of ecru
- Dyes well and will produce a beautiful yarn
- Fantastic felting fiber
- Professionally processed, free of felting
- Bundled in 4 ounce packages
Colors may vary slightly from batch to batch due to the nature of natural fiber. I have taken every step to represent the colors correctly, but I do recommend ordering a sample for clarity as colors can change depending on your screen settings.