These Kitty Nip Kickers are generously stuffed with a heaping one-half cup (15grams/.52 ounces) of organic catnip, rolled with either a blended bamboo nylon stuffing or a brand new fiber that I have grown to LOVE because of its ease of use, but also that it's recycled and recyclable - PLA. PLA stands for polylactic acid, which is a biodegradable polyester fiber made from renewable resources like corn starch or sugar cane, for hours of nip kicking fun.
- The Kicker exteriors are made of 100% cotton flannel.
- All seams are top-stitched for added durability.
- Our kitty Kickers measure approximately 2.25-2.5” wide by 11-11.5” long.
- The catnip we use is hard to come by and is the PRIME STUFF - made with flowers and leaves - the flowers are the most potent part of the plant.
- PLA products can be physically recycled, industrially composted, incinerated, or chemically converted back to lactic acid through hydrolis. Ingeo™ is actually classified as compostable rather than biodegradable in the US.
- BONUS: To ensure your toy's lasting power, I also include two tablespoons of catnip pellets so you can refresh your kicker’s potency by marinating it as needed to help keep kitty engaged with the toy over the long haul.
As you can see, Jordi is fully engaged with their Kicker - cats love to hug, toss, and kick these fabulous toys; I find them in a different room every time I pass through the house and they never seam to tire of them!
So just how good is this catnip? Well, here are some testimonials from satisfied customers:
"These are SO CUTE and SO POTENT. My cat immediately knew what was up when I got the package—I hadn't even taken one out of its wrapper yet!"
"This is the second time I have purchased these from SugarBoys ... both of my kitties love, love these kickers. The fabric is great -- soft, but yet very study. I have two very strong Maine Coon kittens (13 pounds at 7 months), and, believe me, they can kick! Yet, these hold up. I "marinate" them routinely in the bags they came in and they are "loved" constantly. I ordered more because my kittens take them all over the house, so it's easier to find them!"
Lifestyle photos courtesy of Rebekah Feng Photography.