The Fetch2.0! is our most versatile version of our original Fetch! ball and appeals to many sizes of dogs! This durable, washable dog ball toy is made with alpaca fiber and a blend of South American blend of Merino, Pollwarth and Corriedale sheep's wool, commercially dyed for a tweed effect. Each felted ball is handmade through a process of dying the fiber and felting it to the desired shape, and as such, each one is unique.
- Alpaca fiber core
- South American blend of Merino, Pollwarth and Corriedale sheep's wool
- The ball is hard and dense; no fluff here!
- Durable and bouncy solid ball with a slightly fuzzy surface.
- Each ball is approximately 2.75" in diameter, weighing approximately 2-2.25 ounces.
- Natural wool will get fuzzy with play but can be renewed by washing. Place it in your washing machine with a load of laundry. Air dry or in the clothes dryer.
This is a very durable retrieval toy. It is not a chew toy! For supervised games only!
These balls are one of our best sellers that customers love:
"These are wonderful toys, especially for pups who don't like or can't tolerate a hard toy. They're easy to throw & catch, and land softly in the mouth...just terrific!"
"These are the only balls I've found that dogs can't tear apart."
Lifestyle photos courtesy of Rebekah Feng Photography.