The Fetch1.5! is a durable, washable dog ball toy is made with alpaca fiber and a Corriedale hybrid sheep wool. Each felted ball is handmade through a process of dying the fiber and felting it to the desired shape, and as such, each one is unique.
- Alpaca fiber core
- Corriedale hybrid sheep wool exterior
- The ball is hard and dense; no fluff here!
- Durable and bouncy solid ball with a slightly fuzzy surface.
- Each ball is approximately 2.5" in diameter, weighing approximately 1.5-1.6 ounces.
- Natural wool will get fuzzy with play but can be renewed by washing. Place it in your washing machine with a load of laundry. Air dry or in the clothes dryer.
This is a very durable retrieval toy. It is not a chew toy! For supervised games only!
These balls are one of our best sellers and customers love them!
"These are wonderful toys, especially for pups who don't like or can't tolerate a hard toy. They're easy to throw & catch, and land softly in the mouth...just terrific!"
"These are the only balls I've found that dogs can't tear apart."
Our lifestyle photos are the courtesy of Rebekah Feng Photography.