This boxed collection of Catnip Pillows includes 3 toys that are generously stuffed with organic catnip, rolled with a brand new fiber that I have grown to LOVE due to it's fabulous properties (compression resistant, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly alternative to polyester fiber fill and biodegradable). Kapok is produced as part of the seed pod of the world's largest tree species, Ceiba pentandra.
- The Pillow exteriors are made of 100% designer cotton fabric; interfacing is used to ensure durability.
- All seams are top-stitched for added durability.
- Collection includes 2 Throw Pillows, 2" by 3.5" and 1 Plush Pillow, 3.5"x4".
- The catnip we use is hard to come by and is the PRIME STUFF - made with flowers and leaves - the flowers are the most potent part of the plant.
- BONUS: To ensure your toy's lasting power, I also include 3 tablespoons of catnip pellets so you can refresh your toys' potency by marinating it as needed to help keep kitty engaged with the toy over the long haul.
So just how good is this catnip? Well, here are some testimonials from satisfied customers:
"My cats loved this at first sight, or should I say sniff." "These are SO CUTE and SO POTENT. My cat immediately knew what was up when I got the package—I hadn't even taken one out of its wrapper yet!"
"This is the second time I have purchased these from SugarBoys ... both of my kitties love, love these kickers. The fabric is great -- soft, but yet very study. I have two very strong Maine Coon kittens (13 pounds at 7 months), and, believe me, they can kick! Yet, these hold up. I "marinate" them routinely in the bags they came in and they are "loved" constantly. I ordered more because my kittens take them all over the house, so it's easier to find them!"
"This is shipping directly to a friend of mine, one of the Kickers is for her cat and the other is for her friend... they have heard me rave about them! I got one for my sister's cats a while back, she was very sceptical, but she will be ordering more too now for a few of her friends! Why throw away money on catnip toys that lose their potency in a week and get torn up so easy when you can get THESE! I will keep spreading the word 😊"