The Fetch1.5! is the larger version of our original Fetch! ball. This durable, washable dog ball toy is made with alpaca fiber and a blend of South American blend of Merino, Pollwarth and Corriedale sheep's wool, commercially dyed for a tweed effect. Each felted ball is handmade through a process of dying the fiber and felting it to the desired shape, and as such, each one is unique.
- Alpaca fiber core
- South American blend of hybrid sheep wool exterior
- The ball is hard and dense; no fluff here!
- Durable and bouncy solid ball with a slightly fuzzy surface.
- Each ball is approximately 2.75 inches/7 centimeters in diameter, weighing approximately 1.5-1.6 ounces.
- Natural wool will get fuzzy with play but can be renewed by washing. Place it in your washing machine with a load of laundry. Air dry or in the clothes dryer.
- Each ball is approximately 2-2.25 inches in diameter, weighing approximately 1.5-1.75 ounces.
- The ball can easily be cleaned by brushing with a damp cloth, or, refresh the ball by placing it in your washing machine with a load of laundry. Air dry or dry in the dryer with laundry.
This is a very durable retrieval toy. It is not a chew toy! For supervised games only!
These balls are one of our best sellers and customers love them!
"These are wonderful toys, especially for pups who don't like or can't tolerate a hard toy. They're easy to throw & catch, and land softly in the mouth...just terrific!"
"These are the only balls I've found that dogs can't tear apart."
Our lifestyle photos are the courtesy of Rebekah Feng Photography.