This stylish beanie is simply sweet. A bit of texture, some tweedy color changes if you like, and a bright and bold pom-pom to top it all off. It is perfect for cute little baby butts and for the rest of the family too! Designed by Tin Can Knits and hand knit in yarn dyed by talented independent dyers, this hat promises cozy warmth and a delicious feel from start to finish. Featured color is Jay Pond by Lorna's Laces of Chicago.
- Hand knit in high quality superwash merino wool
- Modern design
- Available in sizes for the whole family
- With or without pom pom
- Care: Hand wash in a mild detergent; air dry. However, since it is superwash, you can wash this item in the machine, delicate cycle, lay flat to dry.
- Newborn 14" circumference
- Baby 14" cirumference
- Toddler 16" circumference
- Child 18" Circumference
- Adult small/medium 21" circumference
- Adult large 23" circumference
Our beautiful photos are the work of Rebekah Feng photography!