Antiseptic Hand Sanitizer Spray, 3 oz. Because sometimes one just isn’t enough. Spray when there’s no soap.
What it is: Antiseptic skin cleanser. Contains 62% Ethanol. Kills harmful bacteria/germs. For personal hand hygiene to help prevent the spread of bacteria.
How it works: Spray a small amount of sanitizer onto hands. Rub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds. Allow to dry. spray. cleanse. carry on.
Adults and children over 2 years. 1-5 mL, 1-10 time(s) per day. For occasional and personal domestic use. Supervise children when they use this product. Store at room temperature (15-30 Celsius).
Scentless for your sensitive skin.
• 62% Ethanol
• Contains hydrating Aloe Leaf Juice
• Designed and made in Canada
• Meets Health Canada hand sanitizer standards
Ingredients: Medicinal ingredients: Ethanol (Ethyl Alcohol) 62%.
Non-medicinal ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
1. For external use only
2. NOT a substitute for hand washing with soap
3. Avoid contact with eyes
4. Stop use if experiencing skin irritation or allergy symptoms
5. Keep away from flame / heat