Flannel Mini Kitty Nip Kicker Catnip Toy in Bark Zoology
Just like our original Kitty Nip Kickers, these are just a wee bit more petite. These Mini Kickers are generously stuffed with three heaping tablespoons of organic catnip, rolled with Kapok, a fiber that I have grown to LOVE due to it's fabulous properties (compression resistant, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly alternative to polyester fiber fill and biodegradable). Kapok is produced as part of the seed pod of the world's largest tree species, Ceiba pentandra.
- The Kicker exteriors are made of 100% cotton flannel.
- All seams are top-stitched for added durability.
- Our kitty Kickers measure approximately 2” wide by 5” long.
- The catnip we use is hard to come by and is the PRIME STUFF - made with flowers and leaves - the flowers are the most potent part of the plant.
- BONUS: To ensure your toy's lasting power, I also include one tablespoon of catnip pellets so you can refresh your kicker’s potency by marinating it as needed to help keep kitty engaged with the toy over the long haul.
Note: Fabric placement may vary from photograph.
Cats love to bat and toss these nifty little toys; I find them in a different room every time I pass through the house and they never seam to tire of them!
So just how good is this catnip? Our testimonials say it all:
"My cats loved this at first sight, or should I say sniff."
"These are SO CUTE and SO POTENT. My cat immediately knew what was up when I got the package—I hadn't even taken one out of its wrapper yet!"
"When I first opened this, 3 of my cats did not stop stealing from each other and running to hide. I guess I better buy more. Thanks!"
Many thanks to Rebekah Feng Photography for the lifestyle photos!