This beautiful fiber is from Romney sheep, as a dual purpose breed, . They are sturdy animals, with a strong bone structure, large body capacity and a uniform fleece which is characteristic of the breed. The Romney is a mid-sized to large, well-muscled sheep, producing fiber for uses in many crafts, ranging from novelty doll construction, dryer balls, felt or woven rugs, hats and fine felt clothing. This fiber also blends well with mohair.
- 35 micron, 4+ inch staple lenght
- Natural shade of ecru with good to excellent white color
- Dyes well and will produce a beautiful yarn
- Fantastic felting fiber
- Professionally processed, free of felting
- Bundled in 4 ounce packages
Colors may vary slightly from batch to batch due to the nature of natural fiber. I have taken every step to represent the colors correctly, but I do recommend ordering a sample for clarity as colors can change depending on your screen settings.